Friday, December 16, 2011

Gratitude x 100

In our church magazine (The Ensign) this month, there was a suggestion to list what you are grateful for.  I've done so below.  It was harder than I thought it would be....... While some of them are in no particular order, some are.  Some came to me right off, and others took awhile to think about, and I probably missed something I should have thought about, but oh well.  Here goes:

Physical Abilities
1. Eyesight
2. Hearing
3. Health
4. Roger's new knee
5. Walk
6. Talk
7. No pain to speak of
8. Brain
9. I Sleep well, and apparently I snore well too, according to Rog.
10. I'm able to read

Material Possessions
1.  Our home
2.  Our vehicles
3.  Our property
4.  The furnishings in our home (my couch - wink wink)
5.  Our clothing
6.  Trampoline for the grandkids
7.  My computer :)
8.  Our jobs
9.  4-wheeler (so Rog can plow the driveway)
10. THE  Property

Living People
1. Roger D. (thanks for working so hard, and for putting up with me ;)
2. Our children and their spouses (we are so blessed)
3. Our grandchildren (4 + 2 in the oven :)
4. My Parents (none better, I love them so much)
5. Mark and Kuk (my siblings)
6. Roger's Family (The Rich's are a GREAT family)
7. My Friends (you KNOW who you are)
8. My co-workers (couldn't do without you)
9. Elder Craig Fisher (for too many reasons to mention)
10. Elder Michael Rose (he was a savior in his own way and I'll never forget it)

Deceased People
1. Ambure (our daughter)
2. Tonya and Lance (my sister and brother)
3. My Grandparents
4. My Ancestors
5. Uncles and Aunts
6. Colleen Wiggill
7. Sandy Wilson
8. President Hinckley
9. Vera Carter
10. Lori Richins

Nature
1. The Sun
2. Blue sky
3. Summer thunderstorms
4. Animals
5. Cool breeze on a hot day
6. Snow for Christmas
7. Fall leaves
8. The smell of lilacs
9. Rainbows
10. Green grass

Today
1. A day off work
2. A productive morning
3. A good furnace
4. Lunch at Taggarts for C.J's birthday
5. Good weather
6. I get to tend the boys tonight
7. A day to bake
8. A day to sew
9. A day to blog :)
10. Landon and Kacey got Motab tickets for tonight

Places on Earth

1. Morgan
2. Utah
3. United States of America
4. Peru
5. Zions National Park
6. Oceans
7. Seattle
8. Beaches
9. Disneyland
10. Chandler, AZ :)

Modern Inventions
1. Computers
2. Cell phones
3. Cars
4. Medicine
5. Dishwasher
6. DVR and HDTV
7. Electricity
8. Indoor plumbing
9. Central Air
10. Internet :)

Food
1. Pizza
2. Schezwan Chicken at Maple Garden
3. Creamy Artichoke Soup at Taggart's
4. The "Dickson" pumpkin pie
5. Tangees at Steph's
6. Larry's craisin chicken salad
7. Pepsi (sorry Annette - I'm hopeless)
8. Subway sandwiches
9. Laughing Cow Lite Swiss Cheese Wedges
10. Almonds

Gospel Related
1. My Savior
2. Heavenly Father
3. Joseph Smith
4. Book of Mormon
5. President Monson
6. Apostles
7. The Plan of Salvation
8. Repentance
9. Temples
10. My Testimony

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...