Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sneaky..............


While I was watching the little boys on Saturday morning (after a Friday night sleep-over), I heard a "crunch-crunch-crunch" coming from over in the kitchen. I had been sitting in the living room crocheting, not paying much attention........ "crunch - crunch - crunch".... what WAS that noise?? over and over again..........

For your information, 3 crunches is all it takes to devour ONE cheese ball. I guess when he lifted the BARREL down from the counter, there was a small mishap. Not one to let things go to waste.......and KNOWING that Grandma would put a STOP to this............Tagg took FULL ADVANTAGE of the situation, being as quiet and possible, except for the "crunch, crunch, crunch".

Of course, right when I figured out what was going on, his parents walk in the back door, and see the whole thing. Just my luck :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...