Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Moo Cow Mania

We have the best friends and neighbors in our neck of the woods.  I was able to take the grandkids up to see how cows were milked.  Aaron and Trevor were AWESOME !  The kids were so excited.

I love the look on Aaron's face.....he is just short of shaking his head, at all the questions that Treyson is firing at him.  Treyson is quite the talker.


I tell you, those kids got UP close and personal, and showed absolutely NO FEAR !  I was really impressed that they were totally at ease around those big animals.



Tagg spent most of his time, looking out into the barnyard at the cows.  He was all smiles, except for when the cow got "super mad" (check out Video #2)





It was an awesome experience,  the kids had a ball and will remember this for a long long time.

Thanks !!!

1 comment:

My Family said...

You are a fantastically fun grandma.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...