Friday, October 22, 2010

Project of the Month

I saw this panel in Walmart, and thought of my sister :) She HATES/HATED? the Wicked Witch of the West ever since she was a little girl. I was going to make this for her as a surprise.

Then plans changed, we went back to Walmart to get 3 MORE so I could do one for Cam, Treyson andTagg too, and they had a run on the witch, and I could only come up with 3 total.
Sorry Kuk, the kids won out :) If you find a panel, I'll make one for you though - I promise !!

Here's another example of how HARD it is to get a decent picture of all 3 kids.
Cam is a trooper, but the little boys just don't get the hang of it, the sun was in their eyes - PLUS, I needed to be up on a ladder shooting down I guess.

Anyway, they all turned out pretty cute. How would YOU like to cuddled by the Wicked Witch of the West ??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...