Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween - what a fun night.

Started out at Zac and CJ's eating worms in dirt, and monster fingers.



Then we all piled into the Suburban with Roger D. driving.

Landon and Treyson were gorillas,
Tagg was Spiderman,
CJ had been ravished by both Edward and Jacob, and had evidence to prove it !
Oh, and I almost forgot, Kacey was a.......UTE fan !! haha.


We had much fun, despite the rain. There were a few mishaps, falling off porches, and over rocks. Stepping in BIG DEEP puddles, etc, but we kept smiling and laughing.

Hearing over and over again, "Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, give me something good to eat". Three hours of in and out of the "burban", walking, and scaring whoever we could, thanks to the Gorillas.

A GREAT time was had by all. Thanks to CJ and Landon and Kacey for their good humor and help. We love you all !


1 comment:

Bettinson Bunch said...

Trick or treat, smell my feet,
Give me something good to eat!
If you don't, I don't care...
I'll pull down your underwear!

(from Froggy's Halloween by Jonathan London)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...