Monday, September 13, 2010

Our Life Lately



On September 1st, we purchased a new car!
New to US anyway :)
We (I should say I - I'm the one driving it), LOVE IT !!
It's Ben & Lu's "old" car, a Toyota Camry

I went riding around in THIS fun car the other day.
A friend who shall remain nameless, "borrowed" it while her husband was away on a business trip. Way Way Cool.............too cool for me !!
Thanks friend !!

Went to lunch on 9/11 to celebrate this "old woman's" birthday :)
Love you Terri !

These are Roger's niece's kids.......
I guess that makes him a GREAT uncle, and me a GREAT aunt !
They are GREAT kids !!
Kelsie, Caitlin, and Nathan
Can you tell which ones are siblings?

Wish this picture turned out better, I HATE my face in it.
I'm lucky Roger D. consented, so I decided to go with it.
Wish you could see what was behind us in this picture.........
The picture below will have to do.


We ate at "The Oaks" in Ogden Canyon, overlooking the river.
The food was delicious. We WILL be going back.



And last but not least, two little boys "getting down" :)
That is, until someone gets their GEEtaur stolen !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...