Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall is my FAVORITE season :)

Last week we traveled up Pine Canyon in the Lost Creek area. This is the canyon that heads up to the West across from John Toone's home. We were in the company of Steve Richins, and were going to look at his cabin. I haven't been in this area for about 8 years, back when we were doing alot of snowmobiling. Then of course, it was always covered in snow.

We traveled back in about 10 miles over bumpy roads and it took us about an hour and 10 minutes. The colors were spectacular. It was a great ride.












We even saw a little "Snow on the Mountain" - hahahahah



Look! you can even see China Town where we were on Labor Day !


If you want to see MORE pics, click here on my facebook album.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I love Pine Canyon. My grandparents used to pull their trailer up there for the whole summer. I have some great memories.

A said...

please tell me that is not your head with all the grey hair!!! lol

Gwen said...

Heck no !! - but I have been sworn to secrecy......... I'll never tell :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...