Saturday, August 7, 2010

Morgan County Fair - Yahoo !!

From 3 to 5 pm, I was "working" in and amongst the Bounce Toys
That in and of itself, could be ONE POST.
Let's just say, "I survived", and I hope Morgan County doesn't get sued before the fair is over.


Supporting Brenda Nelson for Recorder
Go Brenda !

Uh......
"Tagg, you've got something on your face !"


Treyson and his new friend :)

Checking out the livestock


Checking out the BIG horses

If Treyson ever holds his hand out (down low) to have you give him some "skin".....
You will most likely hear the words "Too slow Joe!"
I don't know if the Chicken appreciated that !

Tagg is a handful

Flying.......
Is it time to go home yet??

When we returned home, there was a BEAUTIFUL double rainbow !

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Hey--I recognize that kid in the bounce toy! Aaron and Lydon were good sports and put in their "volunteer" time. That must have been Aaron's way to blow off his volunteer steam (or sweat) after his shift :)

Gwen said...

Ya, I hit him up about not having a wrist band, and he played the old "but I was a previous worker" card, and this old softie let him have at it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...