Monday, August 2, 2010

Fair Parade Fun

Had a great time in the fair parade Saturday evening.
I had a water shooter that I used with abandoned glee. I have found my niche in life :)
Back Row: Al Lundgren, Karen Sunday, Sid Creager, Me, Bonnie Thomson, Jann Farris, Don Matthews, Rod Haslam
Front Row: Brenda Nelson, Stacy Lafitte, Teresa Lake
I was too busy spraying water, I couldn't throw candy !
Check out Stacy's blog for more pics and fun stories.
Oh! And then I get this email from one of our councilwomen....
I must have been OUT OF CONTROL !! (I blame my mom - I have HER genes!)
"Thank you so much to everyone who helped with, and rode on the County Fair Float! That was a lot of fun and I appreciate so much those that were willing to help out and those that were good sports and willing to get in the spirit of things and ride on the float. OK, we could have done without the goofy hats, but thanks for being good sports! By the way, who was that wild and crazy woman squirting the water gun? Gwen??! Hope that deputy that got a face full isn’t planning legal action. Thanks for all the fun everyone! Hope you all enjoy the rest of the Fair.
" - Karen Sunday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...