Friday, June 11, 2010

Saving a little money

I have become addicted to a new site on the internet called Freebies2Deals.com.

I have followed it for almost 2 weeks now, and can't believe some of the savings I have been able to get.

Last weekend I took Roger shopping with me. He was sure a sport. We went to two stores, Family Dollar and Walmart.

I bought these items below.


All totaled, they would cost $38.70, but I only paid $10.70 for all of them !! Yahoo !!
That is a 72.35% savings !!

I'm headed to Ogden tomorrow, and I'll report back on my savings this week !

Check out Freebies2Deals.com. You won't be sorry. - Oh, and start saving your Sunday coupon ads from Red Plum, Proctor and Gamble (P&G), and Smart Shopper (SS), unless you want to give them to me ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...