Sunday, June 27, 2010

Activities during Cam's week with us in Utah

Ragnar Race went right by our home.
Cam made a sign, and we sat out front near the road and encouraged the runners.

She wrote "GO" on one side (with flowers :)
and
"You Can Do It" on the other (with hearts:)

99% of the runners gave her a thumbs up and said "Thank You" !


Jumping on the trampoline with her buddy/cousin
Treyson - they LOVED this !
The only problem was keeping Tagg off the tramp and happy !

Putting together a puzzle with
Aunt CJ's help.

I heard Cam spelling CJ (S-E-E-J-A), and so we had a mini learning lesson, where I wrote Christel Jo and C.J. and explained it.

Then we got into the Camryn "Dee", and how it stands for MANY things.
D for Dickson
D for the "D" in Roger D.
D for Delore (Grandpa Ben's name)

She was pretty happy and excited to hear and understand where the "Dee" came from. I'm so glad Manda gave her a middle name. I didn't' have one, and always said I'd give my girls one, but I never did....... I'm happy Manda knows her own mind, and does what she feels is right.


Here they are playing with the DI toys in the sand.
Their favorite thing is to make "Birthday Cakes".


At the water park/splash pad in Riverdale.
Tagg would get NO CLOSER than this......he's a little cautious.

Treyson and Cam had no such qualms.
They ran around and had a ball !



More fun at the property. This was on Monday night, and it was still
kind of chilly. Notice Cam's boots ! They were all she wanted to wear. By the end of the week, they smelled so bad from sweat, that I conveniently "lost" them.......

Fun with Uncle Landon - he's great with the kids, and they love him and Kacey so much.

I finally talked Cam into getting on the swing.
She's been pretty nervous about it. She ended up liking it alot.
Given the choice though, she'd rather by the "pusher".

She helped me to make cupcakes and potato salad.
She loves to help and cook.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...