Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 1988

22 years ago today, my sister Tonya was killed in a car accident.
She had just graduated from Morgan High School one week earlier.
I was 8 months pregnant with Landon.
Mark was on his mission in Japan.
Tonya would have been FORTY.YEARS.OLD this year.....
Hard to believe the years have passed by so quickly.


This picture was taken in 1971, our first family picture with the 3 sisters and 1 brother.
Tonya is the baby of our family.


This is our last family picture taken together, just before Mark left on his mission in August 1987. I'm glad Families Are Forever. It IS TRUE !

1 comment:

OK said...

Aw...that breaks my heart. I cannot imagine living though something so devastating. I know it's our faith that keeps us going huh? Families ARE forever! No wonder you are so strong. You have endured your trials well. Look at you how happy you are! Oh yes, and I love your new family photos. So wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...