Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Life Lately

A wonderful evening was spent at the Ogden Temple on Friday evening, where Kacey received her endowment.
I don't know if I've seen bigger smiles on these two.

We are so happy for them, as they begin their new live together.
There will be happy times, there will be hard times.... that's life, right?

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures.
My Dad and my sister Erika (Kuk) - I love them both so much.


Kaley (Kacey's twin) and Keysto (her husband, and Landon's 1st cousin)
Brittany (Kacey's sister) and her husband, Blake.
We all went to Chuck-a-Rama after the temple and had a late dinner.

Saturday Morning - Fun Times :)
We, along with THOUSANDS :) of other Morgan residents went to
FREE DUMP DAY at the City Dump. It was busy, busy, busy !




Back at our house for a minute, and Treyson
had to try out the swing for the first time this season.


Time to "Crack the Egg" on the trampoline.

Hang on boys - Grandma's on the tramp !



Then it's down to the property to cut down tree limbs encroaching on the field.

Treyson tried to be like his Daddy, and climbed a few trees.


In the beautiful warm weather, we lay down and basked
in the sun. The boys love their back tickled.
I could have stayed there and taken a nap.

Tilling our garden spot, Treyson gives Grandpa Roger a hand.

1 comment:

SHIRLEE said...

I love your pics. you always capture the best moments. Life is moving on isnt' it. I guess that is a good thing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...