Friday, April 16, 2010

Did you feel the EARTHQUAKE yesterday?


Check it out here and here.

Roger and Landon were sitting at home, and Landon immediately said, "Do you feel that?", and Roger said.........."HUH?". Landon said, "THAT is an Earthquake!"

My Peruvian Missionary Earthquake Expert knew what it was right off the bat.

Me? I was sitting in my car on the upper level of the parking structure at the Ogden Temple reading. I could feel the movement, but I just thought it was cars driving on the suspended slab. Little did I know :) I'm about as clueless as Roger.

Did you feel it? Where were you? Leave a comment :)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I was on my way home from work and did not feel it.

Bettinson Bunch said...

I was on my way to a Stake Auxiliary Meeting. I did not feel it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...