Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to my little girl.............who is 30.... WHAT ?!?!?!?!?

Where did all of the years go?
Amanda (always Manda to her mom) was born at 7:41 am by C-section.
She was a teeny little thing, only 6 pounds 8 ounces.
Her older sister Ambure was 9 pounds 2 ounces, so we were really surprised !
I always thought she looked like a cute little bird that had fallen out of her nest.
She was the BEST BABY out of all our kids, and MAN - what a nurser !!!
She was AWESOME, and we both loved it so very much.
I can remember the days when I would lay down with her on the couch for her afternoon nap, and she would look up at me with those beautiful eyes, and pull away, and just smile that toothless grin, with milk dripping off her little face. There was nothing like it.

Now Manda is 30 years old, and a mom herself.
A WONDERFUL MOTHER
Wonder where she learned that?
Sometimes I think she turned out in SPITE of me........

Love you Manda - you make us smile........
(and pull our hair out sometimes :)
Can't wait to see you again soon.
LOVE MOM (and dad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweety she was and still is. How the time flies. We love you Amanda. Grandma Rich

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...