Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wicked


Guess what I saw today? YES !! Tickets were sold out weeks ago, but before EVERY performance they have a drawing. My SWEET sister and her husband have been down there for 3 days, trying to get tickets. Two hours before the show starts, they take names..........then 30 minutes later, they draw for seating. If you are lucky enough to be a winner, you only pay $25.00 (cash) per ticket for two tickets, and they are AWESOME seats !! Erika and Aaron were able to score two tickets last night, and again today! When I got the call - I dropped everything and zoomed down to Salt Lake. I went with my niece Tiana. All I can say is WOW - now I know the REAL STORY ;) behind the Wizard of Oz. Thanks Kuk !

5 comments:

Bettinson Bunch said...

You're very welcome! It is an amazing show! I am glad you got the chance to see it!

Natalie said...

I am so jealous!!! Lucky you. I'll bet it was great. I love the soundtrack.

Camille said...

That's so awesome you got to see it! I loved it so much when we saw it! I love the real story!

OK said...

Wow, that IS lucky. It's great to know people who are motivated, and energetic, and have you on their mind! I am sure it was amazing. I love plays myself. Maybe someday, I will get lucky to see one of those. St. George has some amazing ones coming up. I am excited!

OK said...

Wow, that IS lucky. It's great to know people who are motivated, and energetic, and have you on their mind! I am sure it was amazing. I love plays myself. Maybe someday, I will get lucky to see one of those. St. George has some amazing ones coming up. I am excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...