Saturday, April 4, 2009

General Conference

Some of you may wonder why I have entitled our Blog, "Come What May, and Love It". This was taken from a talk given by Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin, an apostle in our church. I was there in person, in the Conference Center last fall when he gave it. It spoke to me, and has helped me, and I will always remember it. Elder Wirthlin passed away in December. Today as we watch General Conference, his position in the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles will most likely be filled. I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I look forward to hearing the words of our leaders today and tomorrow. You can watch conference here if it is not broadcast in your area.

1 comment:

EVELYN said...

I hearded about it in Society Relief's class. In spanish is "Venga, lo que Venga, Disfrutalo¡.
I could learn more about being patience and smile in the best and worst moments of my life, like this :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...