Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Manda !

Today our second daughter, Amanda is 29 years old. She was raised as the "oldest", because her older sister passed away before she was born. I think it's very hard being the oldest. The oldest child is the one that new parents make the most mistakes with. But, there are pluses to being the oldest ................. when I figure out what they are, I'll let you know :)

In no particular order...........

Amanda is sensitive. Amanda loves music. Amanda is smart. Amanda is a hard worker. Amanda is independent. Amanda is a good mother. Amanda is a good friend. Amanda likes "eclectic" movies. Amanda does not like to see others hurt in anyway. Amanda is a good money manager. Amanda is a good daughter. Amanda has an amazing smile. Amanda prefers to be called Amanda, not Mandy. Amanda loves Arizona. Amanda is "one in a million" and we are so blessed to have her as part of our family.

4 comments:

The Frost's said...

Oh my AMANDA......... you shouldn't be a day over 16, We hope you have a Wonderful Bday you deserve it!!!
Think of you often!
The OKI Frosts'

Bettinson Bunch said...

We love Amanda, too! I left my annual birthday wish on Amanda's cell phone. I hope she gets it!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Amanda, Hope all is well in Arizona, I love seeing pictures of you and Camryn on the blog. You both look great!! Take care. Joni

Anonymous said...

As always I am a little tardy in reading the blog. Grandpa & I love you Amanda. We hope you had a good day. Grandpa did. I took him to Wendover. Love Grandma Rich

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...