Friday, April 10, 2009

Double Trouble :)

Here is Zac and CJ's new DOUBLE garage - one door
Yea!!! We can get the vehicles in now !!

I was able to watch the boys for a little while - what an adventure !


You have to watch him close, or he'll pitch right out the front, and into the bushes

This looks like fun :)

Tagg likes to peak around the corner at the dog (Diesel) - he doesn't get too close though

Preserved forever...... Where the center post of the garage used to be

Always on the move - can't hardly get a picture

Everytime I see this little house - I wish Cam and Manda were still here :(


Treyson was getting upset, he couldn't make a basket

Oh - now he's pushing broom !

I mean shovel..........

I don't think Dennis likes the rocks on his grass

I taught him he needs to aim for the square - and do a "bank" shot

Busy....Busy....Busy....

Woah - THAT one's a keeper :)


Vvroom Vvroom - Grandma, watch out !!

Zac spray painted a blue line on the asphalt, because Treyson couldn't remember where the driveway ended, and the road began.

Yes - that's right. Don't go past THIS line


Tagg doesn't know much about blue lines yet


And Treyson likes to live as close to the edge as possible


Hang on !!


This is all the cement from the fence project last fall. Hopefully it'll get hauled away soon.

But Grandma, I don't want to look at the camera !!

I've got a big stick, and I know how to use it


Love that smile :)

Busy Busy Busy - never stops

Woo - mom's home, she's going to have a fun time keeping them away from Marsha Ann's dogs this summer

Want some boys ??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...