Friday, March 20, 2009

Bucket Filler


I scanned this little picture I have on my fridge. It helps me to remember to be a "Bucket Filler". Every person has a "bucket", and when we interact with ANY person, we are either FILLING their bucket, or REMOVING from their bucket.

In our homes, the family we interact with and LOVE so much, mean the MOST to us. This is the place where we should always feel safe and loved, and where we KNOW our buckets will be filled.

I know that I'm going to try harder to fill buckets, how about you?

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That is a great reminder - Thanks!

Adam and Natalie said...

I really liked that post! I am also going to be a better bucket filler :)!

Bettinson Bunch said...

This was part of our YW's lesson a few weeks ago! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...