Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yesterday........


I had to go to a couple of meetings in Salt Lake City, and one was from 7:30am to 10:30am, and the other was from 2pm to 4pm. What to do in between...........? You guessed it ! I went to the Salt Lake Temple for an endowment session. It was a good opportunity, because I just don't get down to SLC often enough. It's hard to put into words, the feelings I have about the temple. I am just so so so GRATEFUL that I can go there. Those thoughts kept going over and over in my mind, I'm so GRATEFUL, I'm so GRATEFUL. As an added bonus, there were two young missionaries in my session, and I was able to talk to them afterwards. I just LOVE missionaries, I love to talk to them, it helps me feel closer to Landon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...