Monday, August 18, 2008

The Field is White...........



Last week I was able to go on "splits" with the sister missionaries assigned to our area. I went with Sister Pana'a from Hawaii. On the way to our first visit, she asked about the fields that we were passing. "Why is that white, and the other one green?" I was able to explain about grain vs. alfalfa, and the whole "crop" thing here in Utah, which is really different from Hawaii. I mentioned the scripture, about the "Field being white, already to harvest", and how it applies to missionary work. We arranged to meet the next day with her companion, Sister Forsberg (Seattle), and I took their pictures out in this beautiful grain field, which was "White - already to harvest". Then we went to Subway and had lunch. It was a great experience. It helps me feel closer to Landon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...