Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where there's smoke...........

Tonight as we were fixing dinner, we noticed an amazing sight across the valley !



The farmers are burning the straw stubble from their fields. It sure sent up a BIG BLACK cloud, boiling into the sky. You would have thought a house was on fire (from our viewpoint)



After a little while, the smoke turned white. Treyson kept asking me if I was nervous - because he was "willy nervous" :)


Zac and CJ took a ride over on the other side of the valley for a better view..... I love the changing of seasons, and it looks like we are heading into fall - my very favorite time of year.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love fall too! And that fire last night SMELLED like fall. I don't care how nasty that smoke looked, I could have sat outside all night and sniffed up that yummy fall smell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...