Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Three word answers


What I am doing: Sitting at computer
What I’m proud of today: Will work hard
What I’m thinking about: Need to hurry
Who is home: Roger and myself
Plans tonight: I'm home alone
My weekend was: Work and Fun
What’s for dinner: Chicken stir fry
Feelings about love: Sometimes it hurts
Feelings about life: Love my family
What I need: Energy and ambition
What I want: To be skinny
What I have: A good life
My pet peeve: When someone whines
My guilty pleasure: Burnt Almond Fudge
What you don’t know about me: I stalk blogs :)
What I can hear: The computer humming
What I can smell: Not a thing
My style: Sloppy and easy
My hairdo: A mess now
My outfit: Wrapped in blanket
My mood: Tired and mopey
The weather today: Dark and cold
Thoughts on parenting: It is hard
Thoughts on marriage: Same as above :)
Thoughts on politics: Makes me crazy
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: Stupid Stupid Stupid
Thoughts on beauty: Wish I was
Thoughts on sleep: Love my couch
Thoughts on writing: Need to journal
My favorite appliance: Computer, Dishwasher, Fridge
My favorite car: Not Landon's bomb
My favorite splurge: Shop at Ross's
My favorite beauty secret: A good moisturizer
My favorite treat: Burnt Almond Fudge :)
My favorite everyday pleasure: Updating Landon's blog
Ten years ago: Get Manda graduated
Five years ago: Zac in love
One year ago: Landon's baseball trips
One year from now: Healthy and thin
Five years from now: Out of debt
Ten years from now: Grandmother to seven
I’m famous for: Chicken Noodle Soup :)
I’ll never be famous for: My decorating skills
Who I am: Wife, Mom, Grandma
Who I hope to be: A good example
What I’m thankful for: Faith, Father, Family

What about you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...