Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scary Wake Up

Well, I got woken up in a BAD way this morning. Rog had just left (5 am) , and I was laying on the couch, trying to get my self psyched into exercising, when all of a sudden the lights all flashed, and popped, and then the house was plunged into total darkness. I stumbled to my cell phone, and called Roger (all upset!). He turned around and came back home to check things out. He said that as he was pulling out of the driveway, headed towards Morgan, that there was a terrific flash of light behind him, but when he turned around to look - it was gone. He thought it was lightening. The wind was blowing something terrible, and I guess it was the transformer on the pole across the street from our house. It blew about 7 breakers in our basement electrical box, and the big main one on the side of our house, and a bunch of GFI's in our house - one of which is ruined now. We were able to reset them, and it appears that no harm was done to TV, computer, etc. etc. - so that is GOOD !! It was sure scary though !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...