Thursday, April 10, 2008



Just so you know..............I'm posting this at 11:30 PM on Thursday - I didn't forget:) In fact, I've been thinking about what I wanted to post.

I am thankful for Mike R. He is the reason Landon is on a mission. His influence YEARS ago, and his friendship, made a huge turnaround for Landon in middle school. Thank you Michael.

I am thankful for Pacome Z. He was Landon's Sunday School teacher back in 2000. He and his class came to our house, with a PERSONAL invite. "Please come to our class..........we miss you." Landon and I weren't even home (we had completely forgotten about the appointment). It made such an impression though. We thought - if they had enough guts, and thought enough about us, to make such an effort - we would respond. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I an thankful I had the opportunity to work in the Young Women program in our ward from 2001 to 2007. I get to reap some of the rewards tomorrow. Katie R. is getting married in the Bountiful Temple, and I'm going. I am so proud of her. She is one of the choice ones. She and her family moved from our ward a couple of years ago, and we miss them ! I'm good friends with her mom, Teresa, and will be helping with the wedding luncheon and open house tomorrow. I'll post pictures soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...