Monday, July 11, 2022

Payson's Youtube - Orange Crinkle

 Payson likes to create and edit videos on YouTube.  His channel is Orange Crinkle.  You should check it out, and don't forget to subscribe.

The other week, Grandma Carol sent me a bunch of videos that Payson and his cousin Dayton had taken on her phone.  I thought, I would put them together with the video editor on my computer, and post a video on MY YouTube channel.   I thought because Payson had done it on Grandma Carol's phone, that he wouldn't have been able to post it on his channel. 

After I finished it, I put a link the Payson's YouTube channel at the end of my video, and then I checked out Payson's channel, for his latest videos, and low and behold, he had already done a video of the many clips he and Dayton had filmed !  I was really surprised and humbled, his video was really great, and he really has a talent for it.   

Click here to see Payson's video on his YouTube channel. 

Click here to see MY version of Payson's All Bat Baseball Challenge


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...