Friday, July 22, 2022

Fun Summer with LIFE !!

Cash is sitting up !  We can hardly wait to see them in a couple of weeks :)
Manda sent this picture, and I couldn't resist adding a red cap - he looks like he's flying, just like SUPERMAN !!
Tagg and Thatcher have been having a great time with friends down at the creek
Payson and Bright and Bexlee were able to go to Classic Waterslides with their Chaos friends.  Can you spot Payson?  He's just come off the slide ! 
My dad in the garden, checking out the squash and pumpkins.  I hope at 85, I can squat down like that................who am I kidding?  I can't do that now at 61 !!! 
Happy 45th anniversary to US !!
Out of 40 plants, only 4 have survived.
We are spraying for bugs, so hopefully I can have some Sauer kraut this fall. 
Also spraying thistle up Round Valley 
We had a nice ride last weekend with Mom and Dad, Zac and CJ and Thatcher and Roger and I.  

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...