Sunday, July 19, 2020

Other odds and ends



The Yard Master is worn out most nights...........

We ended up catching 3 skunks and 2 raccoons, and they got about 10 of our chickens.  We were able to replace 7 chickens (with some full-grown layers from someone who was getting rid of them).  I think we have the pen "varmint" proof now.  

I may have posted about this before, but Zac got the stock trailer in better shape than it was, before deciding he wasn't going to sink any more money into it.  It can hold some animals now, so that's good. 









CJ went with friends to East Canyon to kayak one day.  They had a good time. 

We found an owl, that was dead (just barely) at the Property.  We think a hawk must have gotten it.  









We finally got the windows for the garage, and they took the old out...........

.........and new in.......the mama is HAPPY !!

Landon and Kacey are finishing their basement.  I guess all that helping Steve & Yvonne got them excited !!  

Mom and Dad wanted a storm/screen door on their front porch.  It turned out to be more than was expected.  Zac and Roger had to build out the frame so it would fit.  

Another project at Zac's.  More cement to be poured.  

The PEAS are ON!!  We had a pea party last Sunday evening, and will have another one tonight to finish them off (hopefully).  

We are already getting good things from the garden !

And making yummy things to eat. 



Missing Cam....... She is looking for jobs in AZ, but they are few and far between.
School is still in jeopardy down there, as it is a COVID hot spot.  I'm glad Manda is home now (working from home), and just being home with her so she has company.  They are getting ready to do some remodeling on their home. 





Treyson and friend Alissa came over to check out the baby goats. 

I've got some "atmosphere" on the back patio........
Bought some cheap lights for $10...........then spent $15 on extension cords..........  that's usually how it goes (haha)

Nick and Cam - someone is tired.........

The triplets have been moved to Zac and CJ's.  We cut the feeder in half, so it works out well.  They are still on three a days.........for just a little bit more.  Our two sets of twins (Sonny and Cher, and Brooks and Dunn) are cut back to 2 a day.  







Something I am working on remembering.  We are very blessed.  I'm so grateful for Roger, and that I am a MOM, and that I am a GRANDMA.  Families are everything, aren't they? 

So are friends.  Here are Dave and Michelle Manning and Logan and Austin.  They live up in Washington State now, and we miss them.  Those boys are sure growing up !!

I'm grateful for my Savior.  I am striving to be more like him.  It is sure a LONG HARD process for me, but I will keep trying.   PATIENCE for me is the key.   I need to BE MORE PATIENT with others, and I need to HAVE PATIENCE in the Lord's timing.  It will all work out.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...