Friday, April 10, 2020

Zoom Meetings

Ever heard of ZOOM meetings?  I hadn't, but since this COVID 19 thing, I've participated in 4-5 of them !
This is what it looks like with a zoom meeting on my phone........
This is what is looks like on my computer, and I sure wish I would have taken a picture of the big FAMILY ZOOM meeting we had last Saturday night as the Dickson Family.  It was so fun to all get together, see faces (except Manda and CJ) - listen to brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, moms and dads, kids tell each other what has been going on in their lives, from Kansas City to the Bay Area to Chandler AZ. 

So far I've had a ward scripture meeting, two Relief Society Presidency meetings, a ward council meeting, a family meeting, a GOP meeting, and today a bunch of us will gather as friends and neighbors in our ward JUST TO CHAT !! 

If you haven't tried it out -you should download the app on your phone, or just go to Zoom.com on your computer.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...