Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

I pray to Heavenly Father daily, I want so badly to live my life so I can return and live with Him and my Savior and MY FAMILY.  I know that this won't happen, unless we KNOW them.  
I've tried to remove things in my life that distract me from Hearing Him. 
I love the new ministering program, and love the sisters I serve with in the Relief Society, and also the sisters I minister to. 
I read or listen to the scriptures each day.  I believe this is so important, and helps me to Remember Him.
I am so grateful for the atonement that Jesus paid the price for every sin I commit.  I have learned (just lately) that DAILY repentance is so important.  I'm trying to do this - DAILY. 
If Jesus could forgive what was done to him, I also can forgive others.  I can be more patient with others. Being patient is hard for me, but I'm trying. 
I've tried to make my prayers meaningful, and not just rote repetition, asking for help.  I've tried THANKFUL ONLY prayers, which is a wonderful prayer to offer. 
I can't wait until we can meet together again as a ward family, and also get back to the temples.   I feel much better after listening to General Conference.  I feel peace.  I know that Jesus LIVES !  What sweet thankfulness this brings, because we know that we can be with our loved ones AGAIN, who have died.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...