Saturday, April 4, 2020

Thoughts for today !

I've been waiting for this day for months !!
Especially since this whole COVID thing, I couldn't wait for it to start, and to bring me peace, and is has......
I first tried to access KSL through the antenna hooked to the TV, no luck, it was horrible.  I then Mirrored/Air dropped my phone (turned to the church website), and was able to watch there for almost all of it, then it pooped out, and I ended up watching the end on my computer.  Thank goodness for technology !!   

I clip and save pictures I love on the internet all the time.  I love this one.  Reminds me of the orchards in Round Valley.  We had such a fun time playing there as kids, and I still love to go up and get apricots from the 100+ year old tree.
Here are Cam and Thatcher from last summer, in the 100+ year old apricot tree.
And here are some of my Young Women from way back in 2005, as we took pictures to represent the Pioneers.  They are picking pears from one of the orchard trees. 


I love this !!  
I feel like this sometime................


This paragraph is the last one in the "Living Christ" - so glad I memorized this many years ago.  

LOVE THIS REASSURANCE !!


I am so thankful for the Prophets in Book of Mormon times that labored to keep the ancient record, it wasn't easy, and they prayed and prayed for Heavenly Father to keep and preserve this record -FOR US.  And He promised them He would, and He did, and Mormon labored to abridge all of the records that were kept, and his son Moroni finished it after his father Mormon, was killed, and then buried it up, where it rested for 1400 years before Joseph Smith received it and translated this ancient record FOR US !!    I am so thankful for this treasured BOOK that truly testifies of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

I believe there is light ahead.
After this COVID 19 is over, we will be okay.
All will be well.  


The beautiful Sacred Grove where Joseph knelt, and prayed, and God and Jesus appeared to him.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...