Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Fall is in the air !!

Tagg and T-REX
This post was put together a few weeks ago, but I forgot to hit the PUBLISH button !
Roger D !  Put your hands on the wheel !!
Who is driving the tractor?
OH!!
Thatcher's got things under control ;)
I come into my work after being home for lunch, and look at this cute note on my desk !
And a treat to boot !!

Pics from the 9th of September
Finishing the last of the sod

Leaves are coming down........
Creek in Fall
Tagg's little league football is winding down.......
There he is with the bright yellow socks. 
This pic was a few weeks ago
They are headed to the playoffs, having won every game, and tying one.
My pretty SEDUM bush has gone from this barely pink, to a beautiful gorgeous red/purple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...