Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WOW what a difference !

February 2015 - What a warm winter last year was.  I think it only snowed one time in January, and again for a day in March. 
February 2016 - This year has sure been different.  I know I have shoveled more snow off  the cement and sidewalk (during my lunch hour) this year, than I have the previous 10 years.  This is NOT an exaggeration !
February 2005 - Another warm winter.  I remember Manda and I used to walk the walking path in January during my lunch hour, pushing Camryn in the stroller. 
And who could forget the winter of 2007-2008 ?!
This is one of the major reasons Manda decided to move back to AZ :(
One morning she got stuck at the intersection of 200 W. and Young Street......just stopping at the stop sign.  It was UNREAL !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...