Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Cam's Week in Utah

Oh boy - THESE TWO !
They sure know how to give each other a bad time :)
He calls her "Arizona", and she calls him "Utah"
Love them both !
We had quite the rain storm one day - she's a goofball :)
Grandpa Ben sure loves her
Cam sure loves Lucky, our new dog.  He is a sweetheart.............
.........and with three dogs of her own, Cam is a dog lover !
She worked on her homework assignment (Power Point Presentation on Mesopotamia) for hours and hours.  Here she took a break and played with Payson.


Two girls and a doggie.
Up she goes !!!
Relaxing on the patio swing with the big boys and Lucky.  Such a life !

I dare say her FAVORITE :)
We had a party at the Property on Saturday before she left.  It's always a fun time there.  We worked to get the Property put to bed for winter, taking down the tables, and packing everything away. 
Saturday night I took Cam and Treyson to Lagoon.  We sent Bren a picture of this.  He HATES the white roller coaster.  The one time he road it a couple of year ago, he thought he was going to DIE !!
Cam was DYING that I had my phone out as we went up the first big hill on the Roller Coaster.  You better believe I put my phone away before we came down the other side :)
They had a lot of cool props for Frightmares.  Here they are in a coffin.
Cam WOULD NOT get in the Zombie cage with Treyson and me.
They did ride Ody-SEA over and over again.  It was their favorite :)

Goobers (haha)

We made sugar cookies.   Cam stirred them up all by herself, and they we called the boys up to help cut them up.  I was complaining about not having many "cutters", and having to use Christmas cut-outs, and Manda sent me a 101 piece Cookie Cutter set from Amazon !!  Wow, I got it in the mail today, it is AWESOME !!

Conversing with Grandma D.

Love the SMILES !!
(She's getting taller, huh?)
They helped me make a scarecrow to put out on our front porch.
The face lights up, and we took Roger's old "Pirate" shirt, and some old holey wranglers, and stuffed them full of newspaper and raffia.  Landon's old TREK hat completed the outfit. 
And here they are (Tagg is fuzzy because he wouldn't stand still) - just before we headed down to the airport catch her flight back to AZ.  Love and miss you Cam !!  Thanks for coming up for your fall break.  It was low key and relaxed, and Grandpa and I had to work a lot, but I think it turned out GREAT !! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...