Monday, October 28, 2013

An afternoon with Payson

Payson came to visit on Friday afternoon.  First we went outside and saw the animals, and then went and visited our neighbor Vern while he was taking down a fence next door.  Payson threw rocks and had a fine time.  After about an hour I could tell he was tired, so we went in and lay down for a nap.  He played on my phone (Toddler Lock) until his little eyes dropped shut (while he was sitting up:), and he was finally out for about an hour.

After he woke up, I tried to get him to eat something...........Eggos? (NO), Yogurt? (NO), Boiled egg whites? (a few).  After I got him out of the highchair, he found an apple in a box I had on the floor, and his face lit up!   I FB'd Brittney to see if she thought it was alright to let him eat it.  He KNEW what it was, and started munching on it with a BIG smile on his face after I washed it off.  He ate it peel and all........You know me, I was freaked about CHOKING, but he was a champ!

We went back outside to check out the goats and chickens

Me and my Shadow :)

He loved Miss Piggy

Tagg and Treyson came up for a little bit, and we raked and bagged leaves.  He helped with this !


Back to the barnyard to do chores with the boys, and he sat on Shady's back for a little bit.  

When we got back inside, he finally warmed up to me, and was smiling and running around.  Grandpa got home about this time, and of course he LOVED LOVED that.   It was a great day, and we had a good time.  Love you Pays !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...