Monday, September 30, 2013

Wonderful News - a new missionary !!

Today I received a message from this great young man pictured below - Hugo Perez.  He has been called as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  He will serve in Curitiba Brazil !  He leaves in January.  I was THRILLED !!  He was texting Landon at the same time, and the three of us were rejoicing together !

He and his family were SO WONDERFUL to Landon while he was serving his mission in Peru (2007-2009).  I corresponded with him via email and Facebook during Landon's mission, and he would keep me updated, and send pictures from time to time.  Here is an example of the blessing he was in my life :)

Now it is HIS TIME and HIS TURN to serve the Lord.  
We are so very proud of him.

Hugo Perez

This picture was taken with Hugo and his family when Landon and I visited them in December of 2009.  They treated us like royalty in their home, and fed us so very well.  It was wonderful to meet them, and thank them for the love they showed my son.   We look forward to the day we can return and visit them once again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...