Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday - Shopping, Barnyard, Property

First thing we went down to Ogden and shopped at Old Navy, Ross's, and then came back to Trader's in Morgan.  Camryn is growing so much !  

She loves Miss Piggy

and Sam

and Billy

and Brick

They had fun playing in the Ditch.............

and the Creek

My mom is always there to help me out and support me and keep things positive.  I love her so much.  Wish we could have gotten a video or her trying to haul me out of the creek, with Thatcher in my arms, and my feet slipping and sliding on the mud before I finally went down. 

This little piggy went to market..............

Payson went right over and climbed up on Grandpa's lap




Back to the barnyard, Camryn and Payson helped with chores




Payson even got to ride on Shady.  He loved it !


Relaxing on the patio

Payson didn't like the tub


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...