Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I can't wait.............have to share.....


At Pizza Hut in Bacolod
Isn't he the cutest ??



Pack me up and send home for the Grandma's !!


Brushing my teeth :)


Sleeping, while Dad is driving - (see video below)





Mom - I want to go DOWN and see my friends !!

Who are his friends you ask?
Take a look at this video below
(You will have to turn your head sideways)


Kacey says this is what happens everytime he goes out of the elevator

Here is a close up of the sweet people who love him

Kacey says,  " He is like a celebrity in this hotel all the workers love him and hold him and kiss his cheeks! He loves to go downstairs and go to them then never wants to come back to me and Landon!"



Nap time with Mom

And last but not least - We've got a screamer !!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...