Friday, October 12, 2012

Hike to the "M"

I took this picture from the Elementary School grounds, about 15 minutes before we left for our hike.
On the first steep part.  I was thinking that we weren't going to make it to the "M".  Tagg asked me if he could get on my shoulders, and a little while later, wanted to piggy on my back.
About 1/2 way there, and we were going slow...........but we were going !!  Cam and Treyson ran out in front the whole time.  I think it was a contest of who could get there first.  They didn't complain AT ALL.
I think I may just make it !!  - ONE HOUR UP (we only have 1/2 hour to get back down now to Treyson's wrestling practice)
Great picture - Great Smiles
A view from the top
Beautiful Morgan Valley
On the way home we stopped to see the new asphalt on mom and dad's driveway.  That will sure be nice for them :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...