Sunday, October 21, 2012

Come to the Spooky Fun Run !

I'm not running - just walking the 1K (less than a mile) AND I'm dressing up :) Come on and meet me at the Round Valley Golf Course on Monday (tonight, Oct. 22nd) night at 5:30 pm. What/Who do you think I'll be dressed like? Click here to take survey Please come out and support little Austin Manning. You DON'T have to dress up, and you DON'T have to pre-register. Just come and pay $10.00 and walk with me and the grandkids!! You KNOW you want to :) Check out the awesome pics from past Halloweens. (You can thank me later) I love this time of year.
Mice gone mad..........
Roger's two sisters  - Linda and Joni
I can see the resemblance Rog !
I don't normally HUG bees.....
and  Stacy doesn't normally HUG, PERIOD !
(love you guys !)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...