Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rich Family Christmas Party Bash

 Kayla & Sidney with Santa

 Hunter and Trinity

 Trapper and Linda

 Kaley and Kacey


 Nikki with daughters Sawyer and Cedar

 Trinity and Darrin

 Shaina and Jared with baby Parker

 Layne & Sue

Sharae & Kenzie

 Kacey with nephew, baby Kroix

 I don't know how Keysto puts up with these two :)
Kaley, Chans, Keysto

 This picture is one in a million
Johnny and Megan

 Joni and some 50 year old man :)
I know, I know......I've only got a few more days......

 Apparently Chans is out on You Tube in all his glory :)
Bet that's a good one to watch !

 Cedar, T.J., & Nikki

 Bruce and Linda

 Caitlin - sorry you're sideways........
Dang this blogger anyway :)

 Terrie and Mike

 Nikki and Todd

Tyrell and Layna

 Christel and Zac
 Grandpa Ben and Grandma LuAnn with......
Kroix, Trapper, & Parker

 Now with MANY of the great grandkids (not all)
Hunter, Sean, Hayleigh, Nathan, Bryce, Caitlin
Tagg, Sidney, Sawyer, Kayla, Kenzie, Ryker (not happy)
Treyson, J.P, Kroix, Trapper, Parker

I think that's all that are in the picture :)


 Bryce Lay

 Trinity is celebrating a birthday today, and Santa embarrassed her :)

 Two sisters, Hunter and Hayleigh

Santa and Treyson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch. Every one of them. Somehow Rog & Gwen aren't in a PICTURE.

The Frost's said...

Gwen...one picture of my beautiful face is plenty....you might want to delete the others!!! and I hope that for 2011 your camera is broken at all family functions!!!

Gwen said...

Heck, I didn't even realize you were on there THREE times !! Love you :) I promise to go easy on the pics in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...