Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday was...........


Wonderful!
Loved Loved Loved the evening :)
I fixed homemade pizza, potato salad, and blackberry cobbler.
Everyone was happy, and we enjoyed talking and laughing together.
The little boys are so fun.
I hope you enjoy the pics.

The only things missing were Manda and Cam :(


The newlyweds........loving life !


Aw..............
CJ gave Zac and Tagg a buzz cut.
Zac just received his 10 year class reunion invite - WHAT !?!?!



Notice their feet!
Nothin' but air baby !


Tagg will be trying out for the US Curling team in 2026
Either that, or he'll be pushing broom as a janitor :)

Tried 3 times, but could not get Treyson to stop coughing !
He'll get a buzz too, next week after pre-school class pictures.


Mom and Dad
Dad LOVES my pizza !!
Just as long as I don't put any green peppers on it :)

Ben & LuAnn
Always such a support !
Don't let Ben's smile fool you,
He was swatting me away.........he doesn't like pictures at all........
but he puts up with me :)




And now..................
A Tribute to MOMS
We sure love our kids.


My boys humor me, and put up with me.....
They both gave me flowers today :)
Which one looks taller?
They were both trying to stand on tippy toes to outdo each other.
They make me so happy.

My mom, I sure love her.
I don't know what I'd do without her.
I can always DEPEND on her.
She's the BEST !


Roger's mom......
LuAnn is so very caring and involved in her kids and grandkids lives.
She's my back-row buddy at church.
I love her very much !


It takes a special mom to take care of THESE rambunctious little boys.
I don't know how she does it, but she does.
Christel Jo (CJ), we love you !

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Great Post. I was going to do a post on my awesome kids but I had a son who would not cooperate and totally ruined the day for our family so now I don't feel like posting about the day - bummer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...