Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Sunday........

If you remember, it was snowy in the morning in Morgan. Almost an inch I would say. We got up, took the girls to the airport, and were back in Morgan about 11am.

I'm in the house, and all of a sudden I can hear WATER RUNNING........

I yelled for Roger, and ran to the bathroom, thinking we had a pipe burst. WRONG

It was all happening outside...on the patio........
The HOT sun had come out in all of her glory, and the 1 inch of snow had melted
ALL AT ONCE, on our BLACK roof.

It was enough to totally overwhelm our raingutters (which were clogged with leaves), and it was a roaring waterfall. Roger climbed up there, and took care of the problem.

After calling for me to supply a yardstick - we are so so prepared for these emergencies :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...