Sunday, May 9, 2010

Whose kids are these??

I don't think three siblings could be more different.

Don't know what we did to deserve them, but we sure love them - ALOT !

BTW - The Morgan High Drillteam is out selling the BIRTHDAY CALENDARS.
I signed up our family, and our NEW family members :)
I cannot for the life of me remember when CJ's b-day is........I had to call her :( How embarrassing !! Then I had to call Kacey........ embarrassment #2.
I know the month, but not the day.
They are both on the 16th !! Hurray! Maybe this old lady brain will remember from now on.
Don't hold your breath :)

After I ordered.....11 names @ 50cents a piece.............
I found out Shirlee had ordered too !
No wonder she called me today and asked when Zac's b-day was :)
Leave a comment if you want me to send Morgan Streadbeck (our cute neighbor girl) your way, and you can order one too !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send Morgan my way. I never get a birthday calender. I would love to buy one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...