Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My hair looks just like Maria's................seriously

Well, I finally got my hair cut.........I was trying to grow it longer, but it just wasn't working.
I am a LOW maintenance girl, that's how I roll.
I took a picture to my hairdresser......... it looked cute last night coming out of the salon, a little shorter than I would have preferred, but I could live with it.  I've got 50 days till the wedding, right??

Unfortunately, with my "skills" this morning, Maria and I could be twins :(
Good Grief - what can I do ?!?!?

2 comments:

big MAK said...

But Maria is so pretty and everyone loves her just like you! I am sure you look great!! Hope all is well!

Bettinson Bunch said...

Should we sing, "How Do You Solve a Problem Like [Maria's Hair]? I like Maria AND her hair! You are too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...