Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Guess what I did?



Please excuse the double chin........and the gritted teeth !

Trust me, you should be grateful there is no sound on the video file.........

Judy was WONDERFUL ! (You are the BEST !)

I was STRESSED! (putting in mildly)

Annette was ENTERTAINED! (I can always count on YOU!)

Derick was DISTRACTING (Thanks D, I needed that !! - seriously :) )

Now, I'm totally SATISFIED.........(but still scared to go back for the TOUCHUP)

Yes, I will find some VALIUM next time :)

** PS - Annette, all the "pics" you took were video files..........some idiot (Me) had the setting wrong on my WONDERFUL *#&^$ camera.


Disclaimer - NO - this is not me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH (just thought I better put that in there, I know many of you might mistake her for me......HAHAHAHAAHAHAH) and I only got the EYELINER done........NOT the lips or eyebrows.........and NO, I'm not going to do my lips and brows.....I don't think MY heart OR Judy's ears could handle it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...