Saturday, March 27, 2010

Definition of a true friend...........

I was in deep despair within the bowels of Sears' fitting rooms yesterday....
I send out a text - hoping to find someone to commiserate with.....

She called - we laughed (my laugh was bordering on tears at this point!), and even though I told her not to bother, she insisted (braving the snow).

I can always count on her. That is why after 21 years, she is and always will be my very best friend. I LOVE YOU ANNETTE !!

We met at another store, which shall remain nameless, because I don't like the 2nd 1/2 of the name....... (No it was not Omar's Roger D.)

She proceeded to take charge, and all I had to do was go in a fitting room, strip down, and model what she handed me. IT WAS HEAVEN !! I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman, except a little ?!?! more filled out......(hahahhaha.......more hysterical laughter).



Can I just say - I AM SET !!! My bank account, not so much, but I will be READY for the big day. It's coming up FAST !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...