Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Alphabet - My life :)

A: Addiction: My computer
B: Breakfast: 9 grain cereal (hot) with bananas & blueberries
C: Chocolate or Chips: Chocolate. Chocolate chips.
D: Dessert or Appetizers: Appetizers
E: Essential Items: Computer
F: Favorite Color: Don't have a favorite
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Neither
H: Hometown: Morgan, Utah
I: Indulgence: Sleeping in
J: January or July: July
K: Kids: Love them !
L: Life isn't complete without: Family
M: Most exciting memory: Hiking the Subway/Narrows
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters: 2 brothers, 2 sisters
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: Duh???? Bees/Wasps
Q: Quote: Come What May And Love It - Joseph B. Wirthlin
R: Reading: Book of Mormon
S: Summer or Spring: Summer
T: Tag 6 people: Nope
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I worry alot (haha - you knew that!)
V: Vacation I want to go on: Peru, with my returned missionary
W: Walking or Running: Walking
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound: Neither
Y: Your favorite food: Pizza
Z: Zoo or Bowling: Zoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...