Friday, October 16, 2009

Facebook Fun

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Mozzarella Cheese Stick

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Chubbock, ID at a missionary parent get together in August 2008

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes, if it's on easy.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Roger D.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11:00 pm, on the computer of course.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, just across the valley :)

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Uh, no.....

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on FaceBook?
Lori Birt

9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes, if they both work at it.

10. How do you feel about Dr. Pepper?
I don't drink pop, and if I did it would be Pepsi or Diet Coke.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
It will be this coming Wednesday, I'm sure !

12. Who took your profile picture?
Another missionary mom

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Grandkids, I think.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
No ! I was at work, and today I worked at home.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes - I did today !

16. Are you upset about anything?
Nope

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes

18. Are you a bad influence?
I don't think so.

19. Night out or night in?
Night in.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
My computer, food, water.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Roger D. last February with his knee operation.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Steph, was telling me about something.

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Great!

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look in your FaceBook inbox, what would we find?
Not much.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
YEP!!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
No, but I'm married to Mr. Perfect.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
O Divine Redeemer

29. If someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Santa Claus

30. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50.
That would be a yes :)

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Scrub my kitchen cupboards.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
TOO MUCH - no doubt about it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...